Sunday, April 25, 2010

Good Times

C and I met my parents and sister at Hershey Park this weekend. We had a blast. I think we all may have eaten our weight in sugar :P) luckily the pool and hot tub at the hotel were amazing and we could work it all off.

I really enjoyed the park. I thought the rides were great and I was really surprised at how big C is! He could go on every ride that he wanted too. I took him on a few kiddie rides and family rides while at other times he jobbed it in the arcade with Auntie M and my mom. The ski ball machines always get a lot of use from our family. While they were playing my dad and I went on the coasters. I hadn't been on a roller coaster in years. Soooo worth the wait! I loved it.

Oh well, it is back to the grind tomorrow. I think I am even going to save the unpacking until then too. For now C and I are watching Big Time Rush and wondering what, if anything we want for dinner.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Big Time Rush...lol...my boys love that show. So glad you got to have some fun family time! You deserve it :)

Kim said...

Heard that was a great place. I lived in PA my whole life and you believe I never was there so Im jealous of you...lol