Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oh So Important

Kohl's, Macy's, Sears, Lord N Taylor, and a variety of other stores sadly disappointed me today. I need boots. I don't need "holy snow batman" boots. I need good looking ones with mild traction in ice type of boots. After all, we only had two days of snow last year. But alas, I have flippers for feet and no one has any type of stock in a size 10. Sears came the closest, but the ones I liked were made for fat legs. I don't have fat legs - I've got skinny ones and boots just seemed to droop down them, even the spandex / microfiber ones. Rest assured I don't have the skinny issue with the rest of my body - so I happily bought three tops that fit great and were on clearance. Maybe I'll have to shop online for the boots.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Don't you just love when you can't find what you're looking for! So irritating! I have boats for feet too, but you already knew that!