- I RSVP'd to a party in NJ a long time ago, I wasn't really looking forward to it. C and I in the car for four hours just to go to a BBQ and then turn around and go home, all while I was still sick
- At the last minute S decided to go with us, he had other reasons; he made a deal with this guy in Red Bank, NJ to buy roughly 5000 baseball cards. The cards needed to be sorted, so S stayed up all night organizing. He never came to bed.
- We left really early for NJ so we could meet the guy - only to have him cancel three hours into our trip. So S was really disappointed and we were in the area way earlier than we needed to be.
- My parents were in the area so we called them and met up at Sandy Hook, Fort Hancock. An old base where my dad lived for a few years as a kid. It was awesome. He lived in a darn mansion and the place was so cool. Definitely made the trip worth it. We toured a mortar compound, went in to a museum house that looked like the one my dad lived in and took a little driving tour of all the places my parents use to go and where they got married. It was really a great experience. My father was asked by one of the tour guides to interview for their website and he was really excited about it. I can't wait to see it. For now you can check out the website at: http://www.nps.gov/gate/planyourvisit/thingstodosandyhook.htm it is so cool.
- The BBQ was short and sweet. We were an hour and a half late but that was a good thing. We ate we visited and then we claimed a big ride back and left. Perfection.
So that was the trip. In other news I set up an Ebay store. Which is doing great. Anyone interest can check it out at http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Dicounted-Sole-Searching__W0QQ_armrsZ1 I am still working on the graphics. But hey - I got nothing but time :P)