It is freaking cold today. By far the chilliest we've felt this year. The wind is super cold and strong. The good news, this morning I woke up to the sound of birds! Singing, chirping, and most likely pooping all over the side of the house.
It put me in the best mood to wake up too. Now if only something could drop out of the sky to help me with the following:
1. Our Dog, she is crazy.
2. C's school. He isn't progressing - at all.
3. This whole nightmare issue.
Okay - so good mood = tainted. But I have a clear mind so here is the plan.
1. I need to call a dog trainer
2. We are getting C tested I just need to practice more patients
3. I am in therapy - it isn't an over night cure