Sunday, September 6, 2009

2 Things

Two things have made me feel better in the last ten minutes. One was an email from a friend about a mutual friend of our husbands, and I totally agreed with the subject matter, although not my point. My point: in my response I mentioned playing Rock Band naked. The images I have running through my head are hysterical. Don't ask - just go with it.

The second is my sisters new blog / writing website on Wordpress. She posted a new story, well new to us anyway. She is so talented, this she knows of course. But if you like to read you should check it out, and then of course tell everyone you know about her, especially super important editor and publisher friends. http://melissaconstantine.wordpress.com/ I just noticed that a copy of Smashing is posted. That is the one, the one to make it, I just know it.

No comments: