Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sooooo Sleepy

The 'rents are visiting. We're having a great time. Life is generally good and there are no major complaints ... yet. (ha, ha)

Although I am so tired. I cannot figure out what is going on. On Saturday we went to the best ball game ever. I was really into the game and yelling the whole time. I sort of feel bad for the couple trying to make out in front of me ... I was really LOUD. Needless to say my throat is wicked sore and my voice has been cracking for a few days. But that is no complaint, the ball game was awesome and I loved every second of it.

So other than a sore throat I shouldn't have anything else going on; so the tired issue is bugging me. I am getting plenty of sleep.

Oh well - back to entertaining.

TTFN

2 comments:

Kim said...

Have fun w/ the parents :)

Becca said...

So glad you get to spend time with your parents, toomuch excietment!:)