Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm Okay

I took two Tylenol PM's around nine and two more around eleven. At midnight I went to bed and slept like the dead until 7:30. The pain is gone, but I am worried it is going to come back. I put a call into the doctor and will have to leave it at that for now.

Also, my jeans smell and I need to change them. I wore them two days in a row, so I suppose that is the problem. I only have one pair that really fit, the others are too loose, and one is too small. The fall is hitting earlier than expected here. Sigh. Blah, blah, blah.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

(((HUG)))
Glad you slept well and hope the dr calls you soon!

Becca said...

Hopefully you got to go see the doctor. Take care of yourself, you need to go shopping!:)Think of it as back to school shopping for yourself. Luv ya

Kim said...

Glad you feel better.