Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No More Monkeys

Something Funny:

Over the weekend S and I were in our room, at night, in the dark ... and C was sleeping. We weren't. :O)

Well, C sort of woke up and was standing in our doorway, so S just told him quietly to potty and go back to bed. Then we picked up where we left off. The child was so sleepy and out of it neither of us thought he'd carry that scar.

So the next morning C tells me he is upset. I ask why and he says "the other night when I got out of bed you were eating ice cream" and I say "yeah, I didn't have a snack that day and you and daddy had had ice cream earlier" then C says "well, then last night when I got up you guys were jumping on the bed without me."

I tried to hold back my laughter and started tearing up. He then said something about me feeling bad because I didn't wait for him to jump on the bed and he forgives me.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm still ROFLOLing about that one. Glad you posted it, I needed a laugh again!

Becca said...

Love it! D always wonders in half asleep at the wrong moment, one time I jummped off the bed and was "looking for my ring" on the floor. :o)