Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy, Busy

I got an email from G money, also known as the putts. His initials are GM so it's either G Money or Speed Racer as a nickname, Putts just seems wrong if I accept his job offer. What to do, what to do? There is this whole pro / con list forming in my head. Just my luck it is even. I'll have to chew on this idea for a while.

In other news, Ebay is making a killing lately. Last month I only shopped three times and listed accordingly and made 162.00 profit, and that is after all the Ebay, paypal, and other seller fees. Plus some items I saved to list later, so the cost for them has already been subtracted. I have spread sheets all mapped out to calculate it all. Then there is craigslist, which I am no longer a fan of. My appreciation for it was certainly short lived, but still I did good. A friend gave me a bunch of ideas on how to list to avoid schemers and the likes, so I might try a few items that are too big to mail. Speaking of which - mail is expensive! I sold one pair of jeans for eight bucks, paid three and lost like seventeen cents on the deal after mailing and fees. Oh well, now I have the spreadsheet and know a much better price point for this month. I really do love shopping :P)

Well, better go, I actually have one left over item on Craigslist - listed before crazy guy, that is selling today - the lady should be here soon. Good bye old dog crate that we only used for three weeks! Hello 25.00 in cash :P)

1 comment:

Kim said...

you are doing really well on ebay. making big bucks. Wish I could. I just never really have anything to sell.