Thursday, September 10, 2009

An Open Letter to The 3rd Grader

Dear Punk,

It was great to see you at the bus stop this morning. You seem like a very sweet and conniving little girl. I do not appreciate you telling me what to do and when to do it. You are 8, I am obviously not 8. So please go back under the rock you crawled out of.

It is true as you said, I have a dog. However you are in no way allowed to tell me I cannot bring my dog to the bus stop. My son, C, is the only child who crosses to our side of the street in the afternoon. You, your brother, and other assorted deviants stay on the side the bus drops you off on. Thus I can bring our family pet with us and stay across the street from the stop. If you don't like it, stay on your side of the street, where you belong. After all I wouldn't want you to get hit by a car while crossing to tell me you don't think it is "appropriate to have a dog because it scare people."

If you aren't nice you will grow into a bitter and ugly girl no one will like.

Have a great day at school.

Sincerely,
You are a pain in the ass, no wonder your mother doesn't come to the bus stop with you.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh geez, don't you just love little kids like that..lol I really hate it too when they tell you you should do something. What I really dont like is when they come in your house and make themselves at home,like opening stuff they shouldnt. It really bugs me when kids come in my house and say I'm hungry or thirsty and open my fridge to see what I have. I always think to myself, well go home and eat. I dont mind giving them snacks or drinks but when they are rude and open my fridge like its their own, it drives me crazy.

Jamie said...

I can't stand annoying, know-it-all kids! UGH! Did you get my message on S's phone? I don't have your number! We drove through part of MA today and I was thinking of you. The western part is so beautiful! We even drove through part of W on our way here! Wish you were there and we could've seen you. Wish we had time to drive down and see you guys.