Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's a Dance Party

I signed up for Zumba and it stats today. I have my reservations, what was I thinking? I am not this out going, I don't know anyone there?

For the last three weeks I have been renting dance/ workout videos at the library in an attempt to obtain some sort of rhythm and preparedness for this class. You should have seen me doing the salsa one, it was a riot. I actually fell twice. C was hysterical at that one. This week I borrowed a belly dancing one, that one was actually boring. The guru, who crept me out with her REALLY dirty feet, broke down all these steps to do these really slow movement. When they we slow, I swear a snail could do them. When she sped them up, I couldn't keep up. During the harder moves I just ended up doing some aerobics steps to pass the time. My plan didn't work, I am no more athletically inclined than I was three weeks ago.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What is zumba? I'm so out of shape... I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your house seeing you do that stuff! teeheee

Kim said...

Good Luck w/the class. Should be fun. I could never go to a class like that. I am way to backwards, and I definitely cant dance....lol