Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ambition


One of my friends recently told me that when she was younger she had no ambition and now the problem is that she has too much. I started thinking about ambition. Maybe it is time to decide what I want to be when I grow up. Here is a list of occupations and ideas I had growing up



  1. I once told a teacher in grade three that I wanted to be a gypsy.

  2. I seriously wanted to be an astronaut and a rock star on the weekends.

  3. In grade five I announced that I wanted to be a pilot.

  4. In grade six I pondered being a rock star again. Until I was told I could join the library group during chorus hour. Apparently my vocal talent was missed during my rendition of Mama Paquita.

  5. In high school I thought about working with kids then I realized the pay sucks and really I didn't always like other people's children.

  6. Now I am thinking that rock star weekends and gypsy weren't bad ideas after all :O)

My ambition now, well - I still don't have much. I am happy with the way things are. Although I was thinking that I am really having fun selling stuff lately. I would love to own a thrift store one day. That would be a really neat job. Plus, I'd get the best deals :O)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Those are some funny things, especially a gypsy. DOnt worry I have no ambition either....lol Just satisfied doing what I am doing. How awesome you are selling all that stuff. I really need to sell some things to make xtra $. Only problem I have nothing to sell as I got rid of it all when we moved.

Becca said...

If you opened a thrift store can I come work for you? LOL We would have a blast, it could be little bohmean and a little goth and a little trendy....shall I go on? I have no ambition, alot of expectations, but no ambition.