Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday

S got home yesterday. I don't think I ever missed him so much. Boy, did he have stories for me. Some really funny and some centered around his parents which weren't funny at all. Over all he had a great time and that is really good, I am happy for him. Not to worry my dear fans, we got a chance to talk a lot about what is going on with me and in our lives right now. So, things are good.

He is kind of funny though, he doesn't read this blog. Isn't that strange? It is saved to the favorites, my friends and family read it. I don't hide my feelings (obviously) and just type what I feel in the moment, so it is all right there. I would be so darn nosey with that. LOL. But he just said, it's my business. For a guy, my husband is actually pretty complex. But I digress, the point is, I missed him, he had a great time, and we had a good night reconnecting and having fun with our son.

Something Funny, we had Pizza Hut for lunch yesterday. Then S said, at dinner, that C could pick out what we were going to eat because today would be his first day of school. So I said I would cook anything he wanted. C thought about it for a minute and said "well, all I really want is pizza." LOL - so S went out and got us a pizza. Twice in one day.

That would be why I am getting off this computer and going for a LONG run. Ahhhh the first day of school. I am almost giddy. Who am I kidding ... almost - HA.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh yeah, I bet you felt miserable eating pizza twice in one day. So glad you and S got to spend some good quality time together.I know Jess' job makes me really miss him and excited to see him when he comes home. Hope C has a wonderful first day of school. BTW I love your new hair cut...saw pics on FB. It looks really cute on you.