Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ellsbruy & The Scoop

Ellsbury is on my calender this month. In the game, he is no Little Peddie, but he is better to look at. Maybe April won't be so bad. Although I am still ticked. Luckily for my loyal readers I have so much more to complain about.

1. I watched Biggest Looser this week, and was confused as to why Nicole got voted off. She had immunity - I even reviewed the tape. During the challenge they said she had immunity and if she one she could give someone else a penalty pound. Is there anyone who could clear this up for me?

2. Megan was finally voted off Idol. Oh thank the lord. Me - not a fan. Anoop though - dude what's up, you in the bottom 3? Buck up man and get your game on. My faves are the red head, Chris, Matt and Anoop. And I like Anoop the best - he has a rockin' name. But I think Chris is better - so well see as the weeks go by. Also - Lady GaGa scared the crap about me. I seriously had a nightmare over her darn zipper eye.

3. I've got kids again today. Three days in a row. Surprisingly it is going famously, I am just tired.

4. I got Sox tickets for one game here in June. There was this whole lotto deal to buy tickets, they said if you won you'd have the opportunity to buy tickets to each game. Well, that didn't happen. I was only able to get three tickets to one game. Luckily our friends were able to get them for another night. They are in town three nights - I don't want to miss the other game so I think I will start looking on Ebay or Stubhub. Really I am not surprised at this franchise's poor attempts to gorge money from its patrons. Well, screw them, I am sneaking my own diet coke into the game so there! Ha!

5. Tree Hill blew this week. My TV obsession is getting out of control, in case you were wondering. First, the whole Payton pregnant thing is just overdone, lets have her give birth in an elevator why don't we. Also, the previews point to a tragedy there - but you can never tell what's a dream and what's real on previews. Then there is the whole Brooke / Julian deal. PLAHEEESSSEEE. Get on the plan and get off the show already, bring Brooke back, loose Sam. After all 90210 did the same story, basically with Harley all those years ago. And Haley Ms. Teacher of the year, whose students raid her home to be taught. REALLY? And a five year old longing to know a relative who died before they were born - NO - Not going to happen. Next the show will be on yet another hiatus for a few weeks - WTF, I need my fix. Complaints and all TV is mt drug of choice.

I seriously could keep going - Secret Life was last week, and that sucked too. But I must go. Sigh, this is kinda fun.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm not sure what happened to Nicole either. I thought they said whoever won the whole coming back thing had immunity for that week. I was surprised she went too, I don't remember them saying she lost the immunity. Only thing I can think of she lost immunity because she gained 5 lbs instead of losing more weight. Who knows. Just as confused as you. Jess and I think Adam will win, although I like Allison, Matt, and Danny and Kris. Glad Megan is gone. What was up with the way she was acting last night. Totally goofy. and flying like a bird and making that horendous bird sound over to the bottom 3 stools. She acted like she was on something. I think she also knew she was going home and had a careless attitude last night. How cool you got tickets to the Sox.

Jamie said...

1. I don't watch that show so no clue?
2. I am thankful Megan's gone too. And yes, that zipper eye was hilarious, got a good laugh out of it! And do people seriously listen to that music and dance so goofy like that? I must really be getting old and out of the times! I am w/Kim I think Adam may win too, but I love Danny!
3. Are you tired from the meds?
4. Woohoo about the Sox tix! How cool!
5. Haven't watched that show in forever and when I try to catch it now I get so confused. I'd have to go back and watch all the seasons I missed!