Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm Okay

The surgery went well. It only takes like ten minutes, but I of course slept for like ten hours. What can I say - my body loves all medicine. They took 34 really good eggs out. The doctors couldn't believe it. That made me feel really hopeful. If they took out 34 to fertilize, I am bound to have some good quality ones to put back on Saturday.

So, my attempt at sitting up isn't so swell. Lots to tell you my dear readers - like the male nurse who didn't have underwear on this morning - and that I noticed, or like the fact that when I put the hospital get-up on I didn't realize I was suppose to wear the pants too. But as I said, this attempt has been foiled - must. lay. down.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for an update! That is awesome that it went well! I can't wait to hear how Sat. goes. Oh the waiting, it must kill you! Thanks so much for blogging about it all because I honestly am clueless about the whole process, so in addition to knowing what's going on with YOU I am learning tons. And having a good laugh reading...you should write a book!

Kim said...

I was gonna say pretty much what Jamie said. I am learning as well. It's really cool how they do things. Yes the waiting must be so horrible but oh so worth it. Thats crazy that you have to lay down that much. Keep you in my prayers!

Becca said...

Iam so glad to hear you are okay and doing well!! I was thinking about you all day. Hang on until Saturday...and I agree you would have one good book. Sleep tight:o)WE are all still praying.

Anonymous said...

Love you, JJ. Hope you're doing better today.