Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rain, Rain

It is raining. We are way over our average this year. I could complain that my rain coat has to be replaced (I melted the zipper on the pocket by placing it too close to the heater at work once and it has a million looking micro tears on the front) but really I am just to lazy to by a new one. I am actually glad for the rain now because that means that the campgrounds won't ban fires half way through the summer and today I am glad for the rain because C is sick.

We haven't had a sick day in a year or more. C just isn't a sicky. He gets colds once in a while but it doesn't slow him down in the slightest. This morning he woke me up just to tell me he was going back to bed. Poor little guy. Now he is laying on the couch and we're watching Scoobie-Doo. Before Scoob we were watching Sesame Street. (We haven't done that in a few years!)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Ooh hope the boy gets better soon! It's not fun being sick or having sick kids, although sometimes a rainy day lounging on the couch is nice!

Kim said...

Hope he feels better. Wow you're so fortunate that he doesn't get sick very often. This year has been so horrible with my kids. I swear germs are attracted to them. It doesn't help that they are in school where they just keep passing them along.

Becca said...

Must be the week to be sick. Both my boys are sick now, I had to leave work to pick C up from school. Poor little guy!