Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Knowing

S and I had free passes to a theater in town - so last night we decided to finally use them to see the movie Knowing. It was so worth it. I loved the suspense and the scary parts. Although I thought I had the ending all figured out and it was no where near what I was thinking. So just to let you know, they do not go back in time, and Caleb doesn't sleep over a friends or play soccer, the wife remains dead, and the letter does not go to another kid. I can only say this because this is the way I was sure it was going to end and it of course did not. My ending is better in case you were wondering.

And something funny. Midway through the movie and my extra large soda I had to use the restroom. So I jog out of the theater and down the hall - and into the men's room.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL oohhhh you are such a hoot! The MEN's room!!! I'm cracking up!!!

Kim said...

OH my, were there any guys in there at the time? I want to see that movie. I don't like scary movies. I usually end up hiding under the blankets. BUt for some reason I end up watching them anyway.