Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Fixed It

The Laptop that is. Joe is still on my list, as I am still ticked. But at the moment I am celebrating. So what was wrong with the darn thing? Well, I really don't know., but for the last month I have not moved it from the corner by the chair and only open outlet in the living room. I tired a few times to reload windows, and change the network IP, but nothing seemed to help. Then today Joe, did something else to tick me off. Granted I kind of understand, but still it irked me. C was being a pain before dinner so S just told him "No TV tonight." Which is fine and all, but it isn't like he has to deal with it. He is upstairs doing homework. Anyway, C actually is/was fine. I told him he could play with a bunch of toys we don't normally take out and he was fine with that. Now he is running in circles with the radio on, sadly he is pretty enamored with Akon, and Kanyea West. I probably just butchered those names. Anyway, since S was on the computer upstairs, and I couldn't turn on the TV either, I thought I would try the computer again. And low and behold, we have new neighbors or at least a neighbor that has an unsecured network. The whole deal maybe our router and apparently our direct neighbors unsecured router that we use when ours acts like crap. So Wilson Family Computer - thank you!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great you got your laptop to work again. Aren't guys funny, they punish kids but actually they are punishing us moms as well, as we have to deal with them . My kids anyway, if we take something away from them, they just end up getting bored and fighting and I have to hear it.

Jamie said...

glad you got that fixed...what a bummer. let me tell you that i can pretty well relate to you in the hubby category. i feel at such a loss how to even talk to him about it all too...he never understands and yeah, duh, can't he read my mind by now? very annoying. i want to get away...song on the kids radio and that is so how i feel. i just want to get away. granted your hormones are all wacky w/everything and i can't even imagine all of those issue w/all that you're going thru but for crying out loud why oh why can't i just like my husband these days??? sorry, didn't mean to gripe on here...