Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rise & Shine

I woke up to the best words a girl can here today. "Let mommy sleep - you and I should go do something cool." Oh Daddy - I LOVE YOU!

The boys were out of the house by eight. I slept in until the door shut, then managed to make a pot of coffee and watch over an hour of Rosanne on TV before even slightly moving. Life is good. Later I got a call asking if I wanted to join them at Ihop for a late breakfast. They picked me up and we went into Virginia for a great Brunch.

Now both of them are curled up in the den playing Star Wars. No appointments today - and S is going out tonight with some friends, so he is trying to make my day really easy. It is wonderful. When IVF is over I am going to miss all this special treatment LOL.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thats awesome, glad your being cared for and pampered!

Becca said...

Awesome!!! Tell the boys to keep up the good work!

Kim said...

How wonderful. Kudos to S. for being such a thoughtful and caring husband. Yum breakfast at Ihop sounds good, too bad we don't have one anywhere around here.