Monday, March 22, 2010

I Was Almost There

I had a good dream last night. I haven't had a good one in so long that I cannot remember the last time. This past week I had one that was not as bad but still I was plagued with shootings, a hurricane, a sink hole in the front yard, impeding doom while riding my bike, falling down the side of a mountain and landing in a bear den, and loosing my family multiple times and ways. But this morning I woke up to the sweatiest snoring little kid curled up next to me and I could almost remember the good dream. Who knows how long C was there, who knows how long the dog was there, who knows how long S had been sleeping in the guest room. The alarm clock started going off a few minutes later both boys woke up. I tried to move over but I had six extra legs wrapped up in mine. Finally C turned off the alarm clock and said "Morning Mom, I am going to have yogurt and play." Then S sort of rustles out of the guest room and I ask what he was doing in there and he said something about it getting to squished in our bed. I just laid there for a minute and relished in the fact that I didn't have nightmare, that there was actaully a good dream in there somewhere.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yeah for good dreams!!!