Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Maybe You Need the Training

I took Maggie to Pet Smart today for her updated shots. The tech was so darn rude! She told me that Maggie needs to be trained, is 30-40 pounds over weight, and that we are killing her by not brushing her teeth everyday.

1. Mags certainly needs more training, but the dog was really good there, actaully she was the best shes ever bet at the vets and I was so proud of her.

2. The dog is exactly where she should be. In fact our trainer told us to take her off the light and fit food and put her on a nutritiously dense food plan because she is so muscular and "IN SHAPE".

3. You F'in brush this dogs teeth! She is 92 pounds! You asshole. Plus she eats the Little Greenies this office told me about so that I wouldn't have too.

4. I told on you, you freaking meanie!

1 comment:

Kim said...

lol, dont you just hate it when someone tells you you're not doing what your suppose to. Its so annoying. Let it go in one ear and out the other