Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quack, Quack

I got this really strange call last night. A lady from Aflac Insurance said a recruiter forwarded them my resume and they'd like me to come in for an interview. I have no idea what the interview is for, or how they got my information. I let them set up the interview. If it is going to drop in my lap I might as well check it out, but how strange. I replied to their confirmation email asking the job title - if it is sales there is no way I am even going. I might as well sell Mary Kay or Avon -LOL. But they did say it was at their headquarters building so it could be HR or payroll. We'll see.

Also adding to the weirdness, the call came about ten minutes after S and I were talking about our $$ situation. We were at the table and I said "Obviously the best thing for us to do is have me go back to work full time." and we sort of left that hanging in the air.

1 comment:

Becca said...

A sign? I could never do sales